[GTALUG] Help with Kernel: Linux version 3.4.42-gf151976 (hudsoncm at ilclbld86)

Russell Reiter rreiter91 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 16:17:11 EST 2017

Sorry about that.  Original post was asking about experiences installing
open source boot loaders and removing pre installed carrier crud and also
sourcing a stock rom for Moto XT1060.

I like to tinker around and so my second post, which you read, was my joy
at discovering that it can be done, even if the device is mostly bricked,
as mine was.

Got a suggestion for me, on the subject of the kernel I'm dealing with?

Thanks
Russell

Sent from semi-resurrected Moto XT1060
Almost ready to mod.