[GTALUG] FLOCK - Canada - Toronto 2017

charles profitt fedora at cprofitt.com
Fri Feb 3 21:28:15 EST 2017

Scott, Chris, Matthew, Brian and others:

I wanted to put everyone in contact with each other that was discussing
the possibility of Flock in Canada (Toronto).

I think there are two potential hurdles:

1)  Finding enough man power in the Toronto area to make organizing the
event possible,

2)  Finding the right 'location' for holding the event.

I am hoping this group can discuss the details a bit further on the
FLOCK mailing list, but wanted to ensure everyone had some direct
contact as well.

Charles