[GTALUG] [GTALUG-Announce] Meeting on 14th February 2017 at 7:30pm

Scott Sullivan scott at ss.org
Thu Feb 2 18:33:50 EST 2017

On 02/02/17 03:38 PM, Peter Hiscocks via talk wrote:
> Sounds like an interesting meeting.
>
> However, anyone wanting to attend will have to do some negotiation with
> their Significant Other, since this is Valentine's day. (It would feed
> into the stereotype to suggest that TLUG members don't *have* SO's, but
> I'm sure that's not the case ;).

We knew this was going to happen, but after around two decades of being
on the second Tuesday of the month, we though best not to mess with inertia.

But communication is the best I can recommend.

> Anyway, I checked with my SO and she's willing to attend, so the date is
> not a major problem for me. But it might be for others...

Happy to see you and yours there! We're an unusual romantic destination,
but I find in general, we're unusual and amazing people to being with.

--
Scott Sullivan w/ GATLUG President Hat on.