[GTALUG] Portable Backup Drive Compatible with Linux (and Recommended Backup Software)

Stewart C. Russell scruss at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 16:54:54 EST 2017

On 2017-02-02 03:32 PM, znoteer--- via talk wrote:

> Interesting idea to store a backup in a postal outlet.

CP likely has the right to remove anything from a box that they suspect
is being stored, so I wouldn't rely on this.

> I hope you'll announce any eventual financing campaign on the list!

SATA docks are already a commodity thing, with video users moving tonnes
of data around via bare drives in slip cases. Canada Computers has USB 3
SATA docks for under $40.

cheers,
 Stewart