[GTALUG] [GTALUG-Announce] Meeting on 14th February 2017 at 7:30pm

phiscock at ee.ryerson.ca phiscock at ee.ryerson.ca
Thu Feb 2 15:38:27 EST 2017

Sounds like an interesting meeting.

However, anyone wanting to attend will have to do some negotiation with
their Significant Other, since this is Valentine's day. (It would feed
into the stereotype to suggest that TLUG members don't *have* SO's, but
I'm sure that's not the case ;).

Anyway, I checked with my SO and she's willing to attend, so the date is
not a major problem for me. But it might be for others...

Peter