[GTALUG] Flock bids are now open

Wed Feb 1 14:00:03 EST 2017

I wanted to raise this thread again given some of the trouble that people may have with travel to the US.

I think having a Canadian proposal -- either in Toronto or another Canadian city would be a good thing for Fedora given some of the recent travel bans in the US.

Let me know if you are interested -- I know a few other Canadian ambassadors are debating putting a bid in and I would like to facilitate putting interested people in touch with each other.