[GTALUG] Apache Traffic Server HA

Greg Martyn greg.martyn at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 12:59:53 EST 2017

I just want to make the distinction that I'm referring to Apache Traffic
Server, and not Apache HTTPD. I should've called that out more explicitly.

I'm hesitant to use nginx as a reverse proxy cache because I think its
strength and best supported use case is as a webserver. The configuration
syntax is nice and clean, but proxy bugs like this scare me:
https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=11217477 ATS clearly anticipated that
problem, so I give them kudos for that.
https://docs.trafficserver.apache.org/en/7.1.x/admin-guide/files/records.config.en.html#proxy-config-http-safe-requests-retryable

Thanks,