[GTALUG] Apache Traffic Server HA

David Collier-Brown davecb.42 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 15:08:46 EST 2017

Try to separate your concerns as much as possible, as you describe, and
avoid programs that want to do everything for you.

For example, I happily use nginx for all sorts of simple things, but if
you try to make it be a reverse-proxy, a cache and and an HA mechanism
at the same time, you will find yourself like a customer of mine, madly
trying to figure out what options interacted to send the Akamai budget
through the roof (;-))

--dave