[GTALUG] Apache Traffic Server HA

Greg Martyn greg.martyn at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 10:21:49 EST 2017

Has anyone run Apache Traffic Server in production? I've used it for a
proof-of-concept before, and I like it overall, but I'm about to recommend
its use and would like to hear any horror stories.

I'm planning on using it as a reverse proxy cache for a site that is
expected to have a couple tens of thousands of active users at peak. I'd
have HAProxy in front for HA, with a mirror setup of everything below it,
talking to ATS, with another HAProxy behind ATS for load balancing the
origin servers.

Any comments welcome.

Thanks!
Greg