[GTALUG] Learn Swift for Apple/iOS. Learn ??? for Google/Android.

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Mon Dec 11 01:24:33 EST 2017

On Sun, Dec 10, 2017 at 06:27:43PM -0500, Clifford Ilkay via talk wrote:
> William, I highly recommend you read up on Dart and Flutter before
> committing to Swift and Kotlin. Dart is pretty easy to learn for anyone
> with experience in curly brace languages. Here is a quick overview video of
> Flutter you may find useful. <https://youtu.be/sLY-vgE-mq0> I've been
> keeping an eye on Flutter's gitter channel <
> https://gitter.im/flutter/flutter> and I notice that it's quite active and
> the people there are helpful to and welcoming of newbies. That's key to
> adoption.

OK, their documentation starts at
    <https://www.dartlang.org/guides/get-started>
In particular, "A Tour of the Dart Language"
    <https://www.dartlang.org/guides/language/language-tour>
is what newbies needs.

Is there PDF version of that?  Honestly, I can't read and study from
monitor anymore.
--
William Park <opengeometry at yahoo.ca>