[GTALUG] Learn Swift for Apple/iOS. Learn ??? for Google/Android.

Marc Lijour marclijour at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 19:27:01 EST 2017

Check Kotlin, it's official and under an Apache 2.0 license

Great article (last May) with reasons why Kotlin is a good choice + code
examples;
https://medium.com/@magnus.chatt/why-you-should-totally-switch-to-kotlin-c7bbde9e10d5

Since then, Google made Kotlin the official language for Android.
https://developer.android.com/kotlin/index.html

https://kotlinlang.org/