[GTALUG] JOB | Permanent Sysadmin (Netherlands or remote)

James Tobin jamesbtobin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 20:28:49 EST 2017

Hello, I'm working with an employer that is looking to hire a
permanent Linux sysadmin to become their expert on Hadoop and Kafka
maintenance.  This person can be based either at the Netherlands
office or remote.  Consequently I had hoped that some members of this
mailing list may like to discuss with me further; off-list.  I can be
reached using "JamesBTobin (at) Gmail (dot) Com".  Kind regards, James