[GTALUG] Linux Journal, RIP

Steve Petrie, P.Eng. apetrie at aspetrie.net
Wed Dec 6 10:51:08 EST 2017

Try LinuxQuestions.org ??

I'm not yet actively using this LQ resource (it's not a journal), but I do plan to use it (in addition to consulting the  GTALUG forum :), once I get to installing debian Linux on my build-it-myself PC.

The occasional emailed LQ e-newsletter I receive, does seem a bit moribund. Needs editorial refreshing. But the discussion forums online might be useful.

Steve