[GTALUG] Newegg.ca sales -- Linksys WRT1900AC, Samsung 128GB USB sticks

Russell rreiter91 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 19:41:27 EDT 2017

On Apr 9, 2017 7:17 PM, "David Collier-Brown via talk" <talk at gtalug.org>
wrote:

> "Refurb" can also mean "we packed and palletized it, but then there was
an update". The three choices are
> unpack, update and repackage
> unpack, update and sell as refurb
> sell cheap, as-is.

I believe RMA calls that NOS. New Old Stock. Thats a different catagory
than refurbished which is a unit which has been repristinated and re-vended by UL or other SAP
rated manufacturers of electronic devices.

http://www.geekbuying.com/item/GeekBox-Open-Source-Cross-TV-BOX-Android-Ubuntu-Dual-Boot-4K-RK3368-Octa-Core-2G-16G-AC-WIFI-1000M-LAN-BT4-1-HDMI2-0-OTG-358067.html

>>> I dunno why either, but I got mine refurb from Canada Computers. It was
>>> just in very minimal packaging.
>>>
>>> Good router, too.
>>>
>>>   Stewart
>>> ---
>>> Talk Mailing List
>>> talk at gtalug.org

> David Collier-Brown,         | Always do right. This will gratify
> System Programmer and Author | some people and astonish the rest
> davecb at spamcop.net           |                      -- Mark Twain

Russell
Sent by K-9 Mail