[GTALUG] Fw: surprise!

Mauro Souza thoriumbr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 21:03:28 EDT 2017

One of my hobbies is to download those sites with wget and a fake user
agent string,  and analyze them. If they are phishing, I like to flood it
with random fake logins and passwords.

I once got a keylogger sending the logs by FTP. I connected to it, deleted
every log, and chmoded a-w the directory. The owner of the keylogger must
have been surprised to see his logger didn't worked.