[GTALUG] LPI beta testing news exams in Toronto

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Fri Sep 30 12:43:14 EDT 2016

[apologies if this was double-posted -- I has originally sent this from a
non-subscribed address ]

Hi all,

The (GTA-based) Linux Professional Institute is doing beta testing on new
exams for its second-level two certification. Testing is going on in
Toronto, and participants (who can pass the exams) may achieve their LPIC-2
certification free of charge.

If interested, please go to this link <https://lpi.org/lpic-2-beta-signup/>
for more information.

Meta-discussion on the value of certification is beyond the point of this
announcement. FWIW, since I helped co-found it LPI, in part based on
discussions held in this very mailing list, it has delivered nearly 500,000
exams worldwide and helped a lot of people get jobs.
--
Evan Leibovitch
Geneva, CH

Em: evan at telly dot org