[GTALUG] professional insurance

Ian Garmaise ian.g at phorixsol.com
Thu Sep 1 16:12:00 EDT 2016

Dave,

Bullfrog Insurance, a local company, is run by a friend and offers
liability insurance at what I believe
to be competitive rates, and it's all online.  As you say some clients
now require liability coverage.
Errors and Omissions is trickier, as I understand it, as it depends on
your experience level, etc..  One consulting firm
I know of pays about  $3000 a year for that kind of coverage.
I haven't purchased either type of insurance yet.

http://bullfroginsurance.com/

Ian

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 3:52 PM, Dave Cramer via talk <talk at gtalug.org> wrote:
> Is there a group one can join to get liability and Errors & Ommissions
> insurance? as an individual the rates are egregious compared to group rates.
>
> Dave Cramer

=====
Ian Garmaise
Consultant