[GTALUG] desktop search in GNOME

Matt Price moptop99 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 20:44:23 EDT 2016

I've been using GNOME for a long time and am used to it, but the desktop
search functionality is pretty limited. In my current installation it
doesn't seem like tracker is integrated into the "windows" key search --
but from what I read it's supposed to be. I'm about to get a new computer
and am planning to do an incremental migration where I try to fix some of
hte problems in my current setup. I wondered -- does anyone have tips for
getting search set up in an effective way? Thanks so much as usual,
Matt