[GTALUG] Hacklab Junk Independence Day, Sun. Oct 23rd

Scott Sullivan scott at ss.org
Tue Oct 11 21:10:33 EDT 2016

Hacklab is hosting it's next Junk Independence Day on October 23rd.

https://hacklab.to/archives/junk-independence-day-sunday-october-23-2016/

This a recurring event where electronic junk or e-waste can be brought
down, swifted through swap-meet style, and the reminder is sent to
recycling company on the following Monday.

I've a had lot of odds and ends that have lost utility to me, but found
new homes with others. On the other hand, I once took down a half-broken
Stereo, and came back with a better working Stereo.

--
Scott Sullivan