[GTALUG] email client with autocorrect?

Alvin Starr alvin at netvel.net
Fri Oct 7 09:10:29 EDT 2016

You could possibly try voice to text it can't be any worse than the
auto-completion on my android where on some messages I can spend %60 to
70% my message time trying to get it to let me put in what I want.

I think your looking for auto-completion.

take a look at:https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/text-complete/

On 10/07/2016 08:54 AM, Matt Price via talk wrote:
> Does anyone use an email client that has decent autocorrect? I am a
> terrible typist who makes many similar mistakes over and over. In
> thunderbird, correcting my errors takes about 30-50% of my total
> message composition time. I know there are reasons to hate
> autocorrect, but in my case it's a big timesaver. Any suggestions?
>
> Thank you!
> Matt

Alvin Starr                   ||   voice: (905)513-7688
alvin at netvel.net              ||