[GTALUG] Cyber Monday cheap netbook

Irwin Barrer irwin at irwinb.com
Mon Nov 28 19:15:40 EST 2016

I did some quick research and found this page:
http://www.driversfree.org/en/drivers-catalog/drivers-for-notebooks/asus/ultrabook-asus-eeebook-e402sa-download-drivers-for-windows-10-64-bit <http://www.driversfree.org/en/drivers-catalog/drivers-for-notebooks/asus/ultrabook-asus-eeebook-e402sa-download-drivers-for-windows-10-64-bit>
which says, in part "Asus EeeBook E402SA is fully compatible with the operating system Linux.”
So I took a chance and ordered one. I plan to install Ubuntu.
Fingers crossed!

Thanks for this tip!
IB