[GTALUG] Packtpub Black Friday Sale - $150 per year

Mike mike.kallies at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 08:55:56 EST 2016

Apress has a deal, I picked up four print books at $12.50US each.  No shipping.  They're 'print on demand'  I've seen it done high quality in the past, so figure it's worth a shot.

The special is on until Monday.  ebooks for $9.99 too (pdf and epub IIRC).

They have some rare titles in niche areas.  I mostly grabbed very specific infosec titles.

Mike