[GTALUG] Certificate Error On Chrome

Michael Galea michael at galeahome.ca
Thu Nov 17 14:13:12 EST 2016

Confirmed, upgrading Chromium from 53.0.2785.113-1 to 53.0.2785.143-1
fixed the problem!  I'm quite surprised as I believed (as Bob suggested)
that the server was at fault.  But upgrading the browser fixed the
problem, so I guess it was either a browser problem or Chrome relaxed
some checking.

Michael Galea