[GTALUG] OK, where are we having dinner, folks?

Christopher Browne cbbrowne at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 11:43:35 EST 2016

Well, if you, as speaker, have a preference, I'd think we should do
our best to accommodate that preference.

I'll put out there as possibilities some things from The List
<https://wiki.gtalug.org/pre-meeting_dinner>

- Blaze Pizza, on Dundas Square (north side of Dundas, a few doors
east of Yonge)
- Raijin Ramen, 3 Gerrard E
- 10 Dundas E 3rd floor food court, with several things (Pita place,
Greek, Curry)