[GTALUG] Recommendation for a Good VPN and a PGP on Email Tutorial.

Brad Fonseca brad.fonseca at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 08:29:35 EDT 2016

Hello,

I was hoping someone on this list might be able to help me out
with some advice and/or point me to a previous thread or to a
good current resource.

I have decided (belatedly) that it would be good to start using a
VPN service to connect to the Internet. There are a large number
of choices out there and I was wondering if anyone on GTALUG uses
and recommends any.

Also, if someone could point me to a good tutorial for PGP on
email that would also be helpful. I assume the only way to use
PGP with Gmail is through a client like Thunderbird (which is
what I use for my consulting email address).

Thanks so much for your help in advance. This list has always
been very interesting to read for me, even if I don't feel I have
the technical expertise to contribute much. :P

Regards,

Brad
--
Brad Fonseca