[GTALUG] sysadmining is full of stupid details

David Collier-Brown davec-b at rogers.com
Thu Nov 3 19:02:48 EDT 2016

Many, /many/ enthusiastic people, some with very poor judgment. All you
need is one per product, and you get an incredible mess.

In the military, you're
- OK with an officer who smart and enthusiastic
- better with one who smart and lazy
- sort of OK again with someone who is dumb and lazy, but
- if you have some who's dumb and enthusiastic, /they'll get you killed/.

--dave