[GTALUG] Used computers

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Tue May 31 16:21:51 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,
I am surprised none have mentioned  the various freecycle groups around
the gTA.
www.trashnothing.com
or  since most are on yahoogroups, try
recycletoronto-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

Not only is this a terrific  place to donate computers, but it
can be a fine resource for finding needed  items.  The extra bonus is
helping someone who might not otherwise have the resources to obtain what
you are providing.
Additionally, I know someone who personally builds units for a reasonable
rate.  If the goal is out of warranty I am happy to connect you and see if
he can provide what you require.
Kare