[GTALUG] Used computers

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Tue May 31 12:06:55 EDT 2016

It depends on intended use. If it's to run a specific Windows-specific app,
that will limits option. But if the intent is mainly browsing and web-based
stuff, and you're uncle isn't into geek, I strongly suggest a Chromebook.
Current tech, dead simple, inexpensive and (if you pick the right model)
soon able to run android apps.

On 31 May 2016 at 17:52, Daniel Villarreal <youcanlinux at gmail.com> wrote:

Evan Leibovitch
Geneva, CH