[GTALUG] Printing Problem - Can't find printer

David Collier-Brown davec-b at rogers.com
Fri May 27 12:10:00 EDT 2016

I can get the same effect on Fedora when going from work to home.  If I
print on the work printer at work, I sometimes can't print on the home
one when I get back.

Your mentioning it reminded me that, In previous lives, echo "" | lpr &&
lprm would unstick things. I wonder if that's still true...

--dave