[GTALUG] Bitkeeper again open source...

Christopher Browne cbbrowne at gmail.com
Tue May 10 14:48:53 EDT 2016

On 10 May 2016 at 13:56, Lennart Sorensen <lsorense at csclub.uwaterloo.ca>
wrote:

> On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 01:37:43PM -0400, Christopher Browne wrote:
> > Git now a mistake???
>
> And git is great, so it is not a mistake.

I guess I left out my favorite would-be best-ever news article title...

"Arch Duke Ferdinand Found Alive: WWI A Mistake!!!"

Bitkeeper found alive... Git a misteak ;-)

It is interesting how much SCM has flowered since; I would not regard it as
a mistake that people have tried various things, and had some decent
successes.