[GTALUG] another little computer: the kangaroo

David Thornton northdot9 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 12:38:58 UTC 2016

I've recently 1. Bought a kangaroo and stayed with windows for dad. And 2.
Found an old wd TV live and zapped it with wdlxtv.

The kangaroo is just sexeh but I've not put it into production yet nor put
it through its paces performance wise ( that said  It took forever to patch
) .

The wd TV live is a bit interesting. No WiFi.  With mips architecture. It's
very media oriented.

David Thornton @northdot9 https://www.quadratic.net