[GTALUG] Raspberry Pi 3 already!

William Witteman ww at witteman.ca
Wed Mar 2 16:41:45 UTC 2016

I have seen a FLIR image that suggests that these are going to run a
lot hotter than the Pi2.  I am definitely interested, but I'd like to
see something definitive about heat, power and performance testing
before leaping into the fray.

I am less worried about the 32-bit software, because I am not likely
to run Raspian on one - I usually end up with a Debian, except for my
media player, which is running XMBC.

sincerely,

William Witteman
ww at witteman.ca