[GTALUG] mysterious restarts

Russell Reiter rreiter91 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 08:40:55 EDT 2016

I wonder about grid security and whether or not a microgrid can be designed
to repel all borders. That is, only allow links to trusted sources.

The way things are headed in the IoT, perhaps power source monitoring will
detect the harmonic characteristics of each user in a trusted cluster and
when combined with the overall harmonics of the grid, this data can be used
for quality control and billing, or even equity trading between users.

Sent from mobile.