[GTALUG] IPv4 Fraudsters

Christopher Browne cbbrowne at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 15:47:14 EDT 2016

https://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2016/06/fraudsters_are_.html

I don't manage any IPv4 allocations, but I'll bet there are some out there
on the list that do; it's probably worth taking a peek to ensure that your
favorite blocks don't look too disused.

The interesting observation on Schneier's blog was that someone mused that,
notwithstanding the fraudulent activities going on, it seemed like a useful
notion to pry unused IPv4 addresses out of hands that were ignoring them...