[GTALUG] LinuxCon and ContainerCon in Toronto, August 22-24

Kevin Cozens kevin at ve3syb.ca
Tue Jun 21 22:25:12 EDT 2016

On 16-06-21 05:52 PM, D. Hugh Redelmeier via talk wrote:
> <http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/containercon/attend/register>
>
> I just noticed (or re-noticed) that this is local.
> But the registration price  (now US$950) means I won't be going.

I wonder who they will have attending at that sort of price per ticket. It
has been a long time since I was at a local Comdex, or one of the other
computer industry tradeshows, that was either free, or about $50 if you
registered at the door.

> Microsoft is a Diamond Sponsor.  At that price, why do they need sponsors?

How times have changed? MS sponsoring a Linux event.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.