[GTALUG] Converting .pptx files to multiple .png

Allan Zhang allan at azic.ca
Mon Jun 20 15:58:36 EDT 2016

On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 03:33:25PM -0400, Allan Zhang wrote:
>Try libreoffice --headless --convert-to png *.pptx
Sorry, ignore this. This will only convert the first slide of each pptx.

You could batch convert to pdf with libreoffice --headless --convert-to pdf *.pptx and use unoconv of ImageMagick convert like Myles said.

Bob, I think this extension may be what you are looking for:
http://www.monperrus.net/martin/export+animations+to+pdf+in+libreoffice-openoffice

Hopefully it works and you are able to find a way to automate it for multiple files.