[GTALUG] We are having DMARC/DKIM troubles ...

Anthony de Boer adb at adb.ca
Sat Jun 11 13:08:21 EDT 2016

Stewart C. Russell wrote:
> If replies seem patchy, we've just had a bunch of people - mostly Yahoo
> and Rogers users - auto-kicked from the list due to DMARC. This is an
> ongoing pain for list admins. ...

There's a chance they're actually trying to lighten their load by
pushing mailing-list traffic away.  It's not like lists are a new
thing, or the best practices for running them something determined
this decade.  Time for folk to get a real ISP if the free or the
free-with-Internet-connection services cut back to giving you what
you're paying for.

--
Anthony de Boer