[GTALUG] 40" 4k Philips Monitor for $699.95 at BestBuy, Jun. 8 and 9 only

CLIFFORD ILKAY clifford_ilkay at dinamis.com
Wed Jun 8 23:25:23 EDT 2016

On 08/06/16 04:14 PM, ted leslie wrote:
> hmmmm, maybe my criteria was to make sure i had dual monitor cap. for
> future.
> But, not sure, really thought it had to be 9 series. As well many
> reviews i read
> about it had 9's and I doubt they had dual monitor criteria.
> Maybe Clifford has thoughts on if he believed he had to do 9 series as
> well.

I knew there were cheaper options, though I don't recall if they could
drive this monitor at 4k @ 60Hz. It was important to me to drive this
monitor at 60Hz. Otherwise, I could have bought one of the 39" 4k TVs
that were in the range of $300 at TigerDirect that were limited to 30Hz
refresh rate. I think Hugh R. has one of those.

--
Regards,

Clifford Ilkay

+ 1 647-778-8696