[GTALUG] 40" 4k Philips Monitor for $699.95 at BestBuy, Jun. 8 and 9 only

ted leslie ted.leslie at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 15:39:44 EDT 2016

Productivity gains!!! the best productivity gain in IT (assume you type a
lot) is the datahand keyboard, can be found for 4-5k$ now, i have two. But
there is a open source project that has been trying for years to copy the
original. Nothing like 90wpm and being able to type till your 95 without
CT, or RSI. It one of the few hw investments that over its life time could
repay 100K+$'s in productivity. Just cringe that if they break i would be
out  10k+$ to replace with good used ones :( but yeah  40"4k monitor and a
data hand is productivity supreme.

-tl