[GTALUG] Used computers

Nigel Auger subs1 at augermax.com
Sun Jun 5 09:27:37 EDT 2016

Not sure if it worth mentioning as it may seem obvious but Staples seems to
maintain a large inventory of used laptops. I assume they are mostly off
lease. I see some very good deals come via their mailing list from time to
time, usually when they have put a refurbished machine on sale. Recently,
they listed some HP and Dell units with 3rd generation i5 processors for
around $300. These are business class laptops.