[GTALUG] Recommended Linux Password Lengths

Myles Braithwaite me at mylesbraithwaite.com
Sat Jun 4 00:06:43 EDT 2016

On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 11:53 PM, ac <ac at main.me> wrote:
> [ i unsubscribed after discovering it is a moderated list, Steward - I
> am already a big fully grown man and not a little child :) ]

Just to clarify we only moderate the first message that is sent so
non-related messages don't get sent to the mailing list. One of the
moderators forgot to check the "clear moderate" checkbox.

Because of some very unique mail server configs that our members have
(i.e. running a mailserver on a dynamic ip address, not having a ptr
record, etc.), we can't run most traditional mail server protection.