[GTALUG] Web Site Locks up FF on Ubuntu

o1bigtenor o1bigtenor at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 21:43:58 EDT 2016

On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 3:48 PM, Lennart Sorensen
<lsorense at csclub.uwaterloo.ca> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 02, 2016 at 04:46:14PM -0400, Stephen wrote:
>> A number of people have suggested Flash as the problem. I have deactivated
>> and will report in a few days.
>
> Well flash certainly does qualify as being THE problem.  It is a huge
> problem.  It seems to be going away slowly though.  Good riddance.

There are a lot of bureaucratic entities that still embrace Flash for a wide
number of things so its certainly not leaving quickly enough. It should be
publicly 'hung drawn and quartered' IMO and then interned and its use made
reason for public ridicule!

Dee