[GTALUG] Advice -- Building Debian 8 PC To Replace Win XP PC;

Mike el.fontanero at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 15:26:31 EDT 2016

On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 1:48 PM, Steve Petrie, P.Eng. via talkAlso FYI
Tuesdays after 6pm is the open house.

>> https://hacklab.to/
>>

> I looked at the website -- amazing !! Reminds me of my 1960s "hippie
> commune" days. Only Hacklab seems much more grown-up and productive of
> real results, than us incredibly naive "sex, drugs & rock'n'roll" hippie
> types were ...

Now that you mention it, a little 'sex, drugs and rock&roll' is about the
only thing hacklab is missing ;-)  Although these are modern times; even
'non-geeks' can be inspired to hack, or maybe 'geek out' on stuff.

Cheers,
Mike