[GTALUG] 2 weeks on cell phone and chromebook... never again!

ted leslie ted.leslie at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 23:17:38 EDT 2016

Nicely put, my beef exactly, and when i had a rim BB back in the day, i
think i was better off then now. i hope they put out a priv 2, or if i use
a priv 1, the keyboard is suitable to my fingers, as reading this just now
reminds next time in a phone store have to give priv a try. I didn't have
auto-correct on 10 year old BB, and i think i still could thumb out emails
at 3x the speed i can with my note 3. Or maybe someone will make a
slide out key phone if no priv 2 makes it to market.

-tl