[GTALUG] 2 weeks on cell phone and chromebook... never again!

Stewart C. Russell scruss at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 16:59:13 EDT 2016

On 2016-07-18 03:52 PM, Peter King via talk wrote:

> Ditto.  Acceptable on a phone, okay on a tablet, wonderful on a computer.
> Best solution to mail management ever

As a voice for YMMV: no CUA or even remotely standard keys, weird
display (aka "not 3-pane"), questionable to no mouse mapping*, opaque
configuration, ... glad it floats all y'all's boats, but it's not for me.

 Stewart

*: I should be able to click anywhere in a terminal window, and the
programme should receive suitable cursor control commands. We're not in
the 1970s.