[GTALUG] 2 weeks on cell phone and chromebook... never again!

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Mon Jul 18 11:52:36 EDT 2016

I cannot help but notice that you do a much worse job of trimming quotes
when you use K-9.  At least this time and the following message.

A pattern that I've noticed: people emailing from smart phones don't
read email as carefully nor do they reply as thoughtfully.  This may
be a win for them (less effort, more immediacy) but it is a loss for
me as a correspondent.