[GTALUG] 2 weeks on cell phone and chromebook... never again!

James Knott james.knott at rogers.com
Mon Jul 18 06:58:56 EDT 2016

On 07/18/2016 05:24 AM, Evan Leibovitch via talk wrote:
> there are actually productivity tools I find easier on a phone these
> days than a PC (translation, news, and especially email).

I have a desktop computer, notebook computer, tablet and smart phone.  I
use them all but find for most things, doing them on the desktop
computer is easier, including email, as I have a full size keyboard and
mouse.  Certainly, I'm more likely to have my phone with me and can do
email on it, but doing so it not as easy as on a computer.