[GTALUG] Are you on the watch list?

o1bigtenor o1bigtenor at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 06:54:58 EDT 2016

On Sun, Jul 17, 2016 at 10:51 PM, Chris F.A. Johnson via talk
<talk at gtalug.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Jul 2016, ac via talk wrote:
>>
>> beer? someone say beer?
>>
>> Seeing as we are polling opinions here (and I know too little to
>> contribute much to CA/US/Mexico political discussions) but I know a lot
>> about beer!
>>
>> Who makes the best beer?

My libation of choice in beers is a black beer.

Koestrizer was the marque except some time after 2005 (I don't know when)
they were sold to one of the two giants and the present offerings no longer
reach their earlier plateau.

Anyone know where I might obtain an excellent black beer?

Dee