[GTALUG] 2 weeks on cell phone and chromebook... never again!

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Mon Jul 18 05:24:22 EDT 2016

Hi there,

I wouldn't mind hearing specifics, as to what was harder to do on the
Chromebook than a PC...there are actually productivity tools I find easier
on a phone these days than a PC (translation, news, and especially email).
Was the productivity loss inherent in the OS and system design, or because
of crappier hardware (Chromebooks tend to be sub-$300, I wouldn't expect
their keyboards or displays to be as good as in a $1000 laptop).

Thanks!

On 18 July 2016 at 04:39, William Park via talk <talk at gtalug.org> wrote:

> I just spent 2 weeks living purely on cell phone (LG Nexus 5X) and
> chromebook (HP Chromebook 11 G3).  Now, I'm back on real computer with
> real keyboard/mouse.  What a difference in productivity!
> --
> William

Evan Leibovitch
Geneva, CH