[GTALUG] Are you on the watch list?

Alvin Starr alvin at netvel.net
Sat Jul 16 15:09:57 EDT 2016

On 07/16/2016 10:43 AM, Russell Reiter via talk wrote:

> Story for the top post but I found this to be quite Interesting. Seems
> like being Birds Of a Feather is getting more validity for predicated
> predictive analytics. At least according to the guy who penned this.
>
> “Crowd-Anticrowd Theory of Dynamical Behavior in Competitive,
> Multi-Agent Autonomous Systems and Networks"
>
> I got that title from the link to Neil F. Johnson's website in this
> CBC article.
>
> http://www.cbc.ca/radio/day6/episode-294-tracking-terrorism-online-pok%C3%A9mon-rising-chatbot-lawyer-sailing-the-south-china-sea-and-more-1.3677769/a-physicist-s-algorithm-spots-the-patterns-behind-terrorist-attacks-1.3680703
>
> Sent from mobile.
>
> On Jul 12, 2016 8:39 AM, "Russell Reiter" <rreiter91 at gmail.com
> <mailto:rreiter91 at gmail.com>> wrote:
> >
> > On Jul 10, 2016 2:45 PM, "Evan Leibovitch via talk" <talk at gtalug.org
> <mailto:talk at gtalug.org>> wrote:
> > >
> > > Sheesh, Five eyes or not, this is unwelcome

This will work till ISIS deicide to use the same software/process to
avoid being tracked like this.

The wallstreet guys came up with a method to manage risk and it worked
well till everybody used it then all the risk was back but in a slightly
different form.

--
Alvin Starr                   ||   voice: (905)513-7688
alvin at netvel.net              ||